FNPT-I IFR Trainer
Manufacturing of flight and navigation procedure trainer, class / type of aircraft (single-engine piston land aircraft) on the instrument flight rules (FNPT I/ SEPA/IFR).
(International Aviation Training Centre, Kiyv)
Scope of work:
- Development and manufacturing of additional quick release consoles and panels of the navigational equipment imitators, as well as landing gear control system, anti-icing system, alarm indicator. The design provides for the installation of the panels in the cockpit of the Ha-32 “Snipe” aircraft simulator, and their rapid dismantling in case of a flight by VFR.
- Software development to imitate navigation and flight instruments on a monitor installed on theinstrumental panel.
- Development and manufacturing an additional section of the remote introduction of failures of navigation equipment and other systems;software revision.
- Development and manufacturing of the aerodynamic loads simulation system on the control stick and pedals plane.
- Development software for the analysis of the flight (maneuvering, engine and systems) and output graphs / tables for comparison with similar flight test data reports.