TU-134A Aircraft Simulator
Manufacturing of the Tupolev Tu-134A passenger airplane simulator based on the real aircraft cockpit. (National aviation university, Kiyv)
Scope of work:
- Dismantling of the aircraft wiring and unclaimed blocks, restoration of mechanical functionality and appearance of controls, instrument panels, interior trim cab, development of the wheel steering system.
- Development and manufacturing of cockpit instrumentation,contntrol units and blocks, its fabrication and installation in the cockpit.
- Software development for:
- simulation the operation of the aircraft
- Simulation of acoustic noise
- Remote control of the simulator, flight parameters, input failure (Instructor)
- simulation of the GPWS and GPS systems.
- Manufacturing and installation of visual display system. Setup of projection equipment in conjunction with software MSFS 9/10, X-Plane-10 and software for simulation of the aircraft’s systems.
- Development, manufacturing and installation of acoustic noise simulator.
- Development of flight simulator’s training program.